Thursday, September 16, 2010

Farmer's market flowers.



Every Wednesday and Saturday, the city of Santa Monica hosts a farmer's market. It's a picture of rustic, romantic, meaningful exchanges. Never will you see so many Priuses and canvas tote bags in one place. And thieves.

I talked to the farmer who sold me these flowers;

"I have so many bouquets walk off out of my stall that we have to wrap them in brown paper when you buy them so security knows they haven't been stolen from me."
"Is it really that bad?"
"Watch your pocketbook in your bag. And we have to wrap your flowers."

So, I'm posting a photo of these flowers, sending everyone who sees it a little bouquet, and adding a little love to the universe to help offset the dishonest energy (for lack of a better word) that circulates.

Compassion is the only way we are going to move forward together in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Stay positive!